It’s about a Professionalism
Whether you’re shooting video, film or still photography, defining your look can depend greatly on your location and finding the best location can affect the overall success of your production. Since the ideal location isn’t always available or convenient, using a green screen gives you the option to replace your set-in post, providing nearly unlimited options to define and redefine the look and feel of your final production.
Our Media chroma Studio is a portable, high-quality green screen solution that can help you tackle even the most ambitious shots. It can add high-end production value to any shoot while still providing flexibility to shoot your talent on location. This large format green screens allow you key out multiple people, large objects or both, providing a solution for jobs that would otherwise require renting out a professional cyclorama wall at a local studio.
- Defining the audience of the project.
- Defining the where and when to publish or broadcast.
- Designing and planning the project upon the client’s budget.
- Writing a unique script.
- Determining the ideal video/program length.
- Determining all aspects of the studio and the show in details.
- Usage of high and latest technologies and equipment.